Routine Care for Your Optimal Oral Health
Our experienced dentists provide quality preventative care as part of our commitment to your overall oral health. To help maintain your healthiest and happiest smile, we recommend that you visit our office twice a year for regular dental exams and dental cleanings in Fort Wayne, IN, and the Roanoke and Huntington, IN, areas.
Your Oral Health Is Paramount
As part of your regular oral health exam, our registered dental hygienists will perform a professional dental cleaning. This cleaning will remove tartar and plaque from your teeth both above and below your gum line. Even the most careful at-home brushing and flossing methods don’t fully clean the tartar and plaque off your teeth. However, our special dental instruments can get rid of anything that stubbornly clings to your smile. In addition, our complete dental cleaning also includes thorough teeth polishing to remove any residual stains or plaque.
Enjoy Your 5-Star Dental Exam at Legacy Dental
Once your teeth have been cleaned and polished, our expert dentist will perform a thorough dental exam to ensure that you go home free of any underlying dental concerns. Your exam will address the following:
- Digital X-Rays – If necessary, we will take dental x-rays to find decay, tumors, cysts, and bone loss. For children, these x-rays help us diagnose developmental problems that can arise with newly erupting teeth.
- Oral Cancer Screening – We check your face, neck, lips, tongue, throat, tissues, and gums for any signs of oral cancer.
- Gum Health Screening – The gums and bone around your teeth will be examined for any signs of periodontal (gum) disease.
- Check for Tooth Decay – We test the surfaces of all your teeth to ensure that no decay or cavities are forming.
- Examine Existing Restorations – If you already have any fillings, crowns, or other dental restorations, we evaluate each of these to confirm that they are still in strong shape.
After you have a clean bill of dental health, don’t forget to continue your valuable at-home brushing and flossing regimen!
Schedule Your Preventative Cleaning in Fort Wayne, IN & the Roanoke & Huntington, IN, Areas
To experience our 5-star-rated dental care, schedule your appointment today by calling (260) 434-1133. You may also use our convenient online form. Please select General Appointment, Free Implant Consultation, Free Orthodontic Consultation, or Free Sleep Apnea Consultation from the menu when scheduling.
Your appointment will include the following:
- Discuss Your Goals
- Complete Exam
- Discover Your Options
- Start Treatment If Desired
During your appointment, we will take the time to explain our treatment process, flexible payment options, and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to helping you along your journey to your best smile!