Straighten Your Teeth With Revolutionary Technology
If you are looking to straighten your teeth, but want to avoid metal brackets and wires, InvisalignⓇ in Fort Wayne, IN, and the Roanoke and Huntington, IN, areas may be the perfect option for you.
InvisalignⓇ straightens your smile without the wires and brackets typically used with braces. Instead, InvisalignⓇ employs a series of clear, custom-crafted, removable appliances called aligners.
What Are the Benefits of InvisalignⓇ?
The benefits of InvisalignⓇ aligners are numerous, including:
- Discretion – The clear aligners are virtually invisible, which means hardly anyone will know you are straightening your teeth.
- Comfort – No wires or brackets means no chafing against the inside of your mouth. The smooth, plastic material of InvisalignⓇ ensures you remain comfortable throughout your treatment.
- No Lifestyle Changes – While braces may require you to change your eating habits, wear specialized mouthguards during sports, or relearn how to play some musical instruments, InvisalignⓇ allows you total freedom to enjoy your daily activities. Simply remove your aligners while you eat or play, and pop them back on again when you’re finished.
- Improved Dental Health – Unlike braces, InvisalignⓇ doesn’t have extra nooks and crannies to trap dangerous bacteria in your mouth. InvisalignⓇ doesn’t require any special brushing or flossing techniques to keep your teeth healthy, either. Just take your aligners out to brush and floss as normal.
Who Is a Candidate for InvisalignⓇ?
If you don’t have structural problems with your teeth and jaws, and only need to correct mild to moderate misalignment, InvisalignⓇ may work for you. Our experts can determine if clear aligners would work for your case. If your case is more severe but you still want discretion, you may be able to opt for clear or ceramic braces, which are less noticeable than silver braces.
How Does InvisalignⓇ Work?
You’ll wear each aligner for about two weeks, taking it out for eating, brushing, and flossing. As you replace each aligner with the next, your teeth will gradually move into their final alignment prescribed by our specialist. You will need to visit our office approximately once every six weeks, so we can check your progress and give you your next aligners. InvisalignⓇ is not for everyone, but we can determine if it is right for you!
Schedule Your Appointment for InvisalignⓇ in Fort Wayne, IN & the Roanoke & Huntington, IN, Areas
To experience our 5-star-rated dental care, schedule your appointment today by calling (260) 434-1133. You may also use our convenient online form. Please select General Appointment, Free Implant Consultation, Free Orthodontic Consultation, or Free Sleep Apnea Consultation from the menu when scheduling.
Your appointment will include the following:
- Discuss Your Goals
- Complete Exam
- Discover Your Options
- Start Treatment If Desired
During your appointment, we will take the time to explain our treatment process, flexible payment options, and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to helping you along your journey to your best smile!