Offering Comprehensive Pediatric Dentistry Services
Set the Foundation for Your Child's Lifelong Healthy Smile
If you are looking for an experienced dental office that offers pediatric dentistry in Fort Wayne, IN, and the Roanoke and Huntington, IN, areas, then you’ve come to the right place at Legacy Dental!
Our dental team understands that your child’s experience with us can affect how they view dentists for the rest of their life. That’s why we do more than offer top-quality treatments for our young patients. We also strive to provide educational care in a fun, friendly, and family-centered environment.
Education & Adventure
For most adults, trips to the dentist are fairly routine. You have your teeth cleaned and examined, and then you go about the rest of your day. For parents and children, however, there is nothing routine about these early trips to our dental office. Your time with us is as much about exploration and education as it is about preventive cleaning.
When you visit our office, we guide both you and your child on how to care for your child’s teeth at home. We also make sure you and your child have plenty of time to have all your questions answered. While we do this, we let your child explore our office at their own pace. We want them to discover how much fun our dental family can be!
At Legacy Dental, we also make sure to listen to the most important member of our team–-you! As a parent, you know your child’s needs and limits far better than anyone else. At our parent-friendly pediatric dentist’s office, you’re welcome to join us in the treatment area. That way, you can have peace of mind and know that your child is receiving the best care possible. We value parental input and want to listen to your concerns.
- Routine dental exams to monitor oral health and address any concerns
- Professional teeth cleaning to remove plaque and tartar buildup
- Diagnostic imaging to assess tooth development and detect issues not visible to the naked eye
- Fluoride treatments to strengthen tooth enamel and prevent cavities
- Protective dental sealants that are applied to the chewing surfaces of molars to prevent decay
- Treatment of cavities with tooth-colored fillings
- Assessment of tooth and jaw development to identify potential orthodontic issues
- Removal of severely damaged or impacted teeth
- Guidance on oral hygiene, diet, and habits
- Emergency care for dental injuries or sudden pain
- Oral health education for children and parents
- Sedation dentistry options to manage anxiety or discomfort during dental procedures
These services are designed to promote healthy dental development, prevent issues, and address any oral health concerns in children, ensuring a lifetime of smiles.
Also Offering Pediatric Orthodontics
In addition to serving as a pediatric dentist, we also provide orthodontics. We offer a range of services for children, including early orthodontic treatment, metal braces, and clear braces. We recognize the significance of starting orthodontic treatment as soon as needed, as this can help eliminate the need for more extensive treatment later in life. In fact, we encourage parents to bring their children in for an orthodontic evaluation by the age of seven.
Schedule Your Child's Appointment for Pediatric Dentistry in Fort Wayne, IN & the Roanoke & Huntington, IN, Areas
To experience our 5-star-rated dental care, schedule your appointment today by calling (260) 888-8251. You may also use our convenient online form. Please select General Appointment, Free Implant Consultation, Free Orthodontic Consultation, or Free Sleep Apnea Consultation from the menu when scheduling.
During your appointment, we will:
- Discuss your goals
- Perform a complete exam
- Present your options
- Start treatment, if desired
Additionally, we will take the time to explain our treatment process, tell you about our flexible payment options, and answer any questions you have. We look forward to helping you along your journey to your best smile!