Your Confident, Healthy Smile Starts Here
Our experienced dentists provide quality preventive care as part of our commitment to your overall oral health. To help maintain your healthiest and happiest smile, we recommend that you visit Legacy Dental twice a year for your routine teeth cleanings and preventative care in Fort Wayne, IN.
Your Comprehensive Dental Exam Includes…
- Diagnostic x-rays for detection of decay, cysts, and bone loss
- Gum disease evaluation to check the gums and bone around the teeth for any signs of periodontal disease
- Oral cancer screening of your face, neck, lips, tongue, throat, tissues, and gums for any signs of oral cancer
- Examination of existing restorations, such as current fillings, crowns, implants, partials, and dentures
- All tooth surfaces checked for decay with special dental instruments
Your Professional Dental Cleaning Includes…
- Removal of tartar – Also known as “calculus,” tartar is hardened plaque that has been left on the tooth for some time and is now firmly attached to the tooth surface. Tartar forms above and below the gum line and can only be removed with special dental instruments.
- Removal of plaque – Plaque is a sticky film that forms on your teeth from living bacteria and food debris. The bacteria produce toxins that inflame the gums and can cause cavities. This inflammation is the start of periodontal disease and should be addressed before it progresses into a more advanced stage.
- Teeth polishing – Our hygienist will remove excess stains and plaque that are not otherwise removed during tooth brushing and scaling.
After you have clean bill of dental health, don’t forget to continue your important at-home brushing and flossing regimen!
Schedule Your Teeth Cleanings in Fort Wayne, IN, Today!
When you are ready to learn more about Legacy Dental and our 5-star-rated team, click here or call 260.434.1133 to request your appointment. During your session, our experienced dentists and team will take the time to answer all your questions about our treatments, our office, our quarterly specials, our flexible payment options, and anything else you may want to know about us!
Come experience Legacy Dental for dental exams and teeth cleanings in Fort Wayne, IN – We can’t wait to meet you!
As one of the premier dental practices in Fort Wayne, IN, Legacy Dental also provides high quality dental & orthodontic care to patients in Waynedale, Roanoke, New Haven, Huntington & Decatur.