Are you ready for the career of your dreams?
We all have our reasons for choosing a career path. Perhaps you want to wake up each morning and know that you are truly making a difference in the lives of others. Or you want the opportunity to advance yourself personally and professionally. Perhaps you love going above and beyond to serve others. Or you want to work with amazing people and have leaders that recognize and appreciate you. If any of those things are what you are looking for in a career, Legacy Dental may just be the perfect fit for you!
Job Title: Patient Coordinator
Type: Part-Time, potential for full-time
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
ABOUT LEGACY DENTAL
Legacy Dental is committed to providing long term, caring, compassionate, and state-of-the-art dental services for the entire family. We treat patients with a comprehensive and advanced approach. At Legacy Dental, we are dedicated to your complete oral health and whole-body wellness. We strive to help you live a longer healthier life.
The Patient Coordinator position will provide patients with quality service and optimal care while at the front desk. The individual in this position will also bring a positive attitude to the office each day while maintaining the highest standard of integrity, compassion, and understanding.
- 1 or more years of education or office experience
- Clerical and scheduling experience preferred
- Passion for working with people from all backgrounds
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to communicate both written and verbally
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends
- Possess a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Embrace a team mentality and company core values
- Willingness to learn and strong desire for continued education
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
HOW TO APPLY
Please send cover letter, resume, and 3 professional references to:
Michelle Haber, Office Manager
Legacy Dental is an equal opportunity employer.